We Are Hiring- Social Media Influencer Internship Position For Lively Stones
We Are Hiring.
Are You A Young And Dynamic Candidate Who Is Looking For A Social Media Intern Job ?
We are a Non-Governmental Agency working to use our website to promote and provide a support system for individuals, marriages and relationships to thrive.
We are seeking to recruit a creative Social Media Intern to work with us. The Social Media Intern will be responsible for planning social media calendars for the company, creating social media posts, driving traffic for the website, coming up with strategies and campaigns to promote the company’s brand .
To succeed as a Social Media Intern you must have excellent knowledge of various social media platforms. A good Social Media Intern combines creative campaign ideas with analytical skills to create successful posts.
Social Media Intern Responsibilities:
1. Increase brand awareness and audience engagement across a range of social platforms
2. Work closely with the editors, Content & Digital executives report to the Directors of the company
3. Set clear objectives: Develop campaigns that will attract a daily targeted traffic to the website, increase brand awareness, customer retention, online reputation
4. New Business: Build responses to prospects’ briefs, identifying areas for improvement and ideas for new activity on the website
5. Brainstorm and develop brand campaign ideas.
6. Manage the social media calendar.
7. Post daily and consistently on various social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter,Instagram,LinkedIn,etc to drive traffic to the website .
8. Analyse analytics to gauge the success of campaigns.
Social Media Intern Requirements:
• Excellent knowledge of social media platforms.
• Proven experience in planning and managing social media and influencer campaigns and longer-term strategies
• Commercially and creatively minded
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well alone as well as with
• different executives
• Process driven and demonstrated ability to deliver in a timely manor
• Energetic, enthusiastic, proactive and driven
• A self-starter with respect for others’ points of view
• Knowledge of analytical tools.
• Creative mindset.
• Ability to multitask.
• Ability to work in a team.
• Undergraduate or OND or A degree in Communication or a related field.
• Prior experience with marketing or social media.
APPLY FOR THE JOB:
Send CV to : [email protected] on or before the 31st of May 2021. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.