Memorial Day 2021: 100 Heartfelt Memorial Day Condolence Messages To Send To Bereaved Families
Memorial day 2021, 100 Heartfelt Memorial day condolence messages, prayers to send to family, mother, father, children have been compiled by Lively Stones Relationship Blog.
Memorial Day which is today, May 31, for honoring and mourning the military personnel who have died in the performance of their military duties while serving in the United States Armed Forces. It’s all about sending condolence messages to bereaved families.
It is important to honour falling hero’s who died defending their nations.
Not sure of what to write in a Memorial’s Day card or the condolence day message to send to a bereaved family, on Memorial Day 2021? Don’t worry, we’re here to help. Check out our Memorial’s Day messages below:
Condolence Messages on Death of Father
- My heart goes out to you in this sorrowful time of yours. May your dad rest in peace.
- Remembering your deceased father and your family in my prayers. Please accept my condolences on his untimely death.
- My heartiest condolence for you in such difficult time. May God usher you and your family with peace and comfort. My God receives your father in heaven.
- My heart feels very sorry for your loss. I hope my prayers give you the strength to deal with the sorrows.
- Heartfelt condolence to you and your family for this great loss. May God bless your dad with eternal peace.
- God is the best planner, and I hope your dad is now in a better place. Thinking of you in these difficult times.
- In such a difficult moment, your family needs you to be strong. You are surrounded by good friends. Find peace in their hugs and supports. God bless you!
- I look at you and feel grateful to your father that he left such a wonderful person among us. Your father may be no more with us now but you have many shoulders to share this weight of loss. May his soul rest in peace.
- May the almighty receive your father in heaven himself. He was a wonderful person, and I am very sorry for your loss.
- God takes away those whom he loves most. Your father was one of the lucky ones. Let us all pray for his departed soul.
Condolence Messages on Death of Mother
- Sending my sincere condolences on the loss of your mother. May you always feel her presence in your heart and soul.
- Praying to Lord to give you strength in this hard time of yours. May God let your mother rest among the angels.
- Sending my condolences and prayers on your mother’s death. She will always be watching over you up from heaven.
- Your mother was one of the nicest person ever. Stay strong while mourning for your beloved mother.
- She was truly a wonderful woman. I will always remember how amazing she was. My deepest sympathies on her death.
- May Allah rests her soul in peace and guide her path in Jannah. Ask for Allah’s forgiveness and pray for her. May Allah (SWT) give you and your family strength to overcome this loss. Ameen.
- No person is born for forever. Sometimes God takes our examination by giving pain and a hard time but I know you have the ability to face any situation. Sorry for your mother’s death!
- Every person who is born will die one day. We all know that parents are always at the top of our loved list. Losing one of them is like the world’s end. Extremely sorry for your mother’s death dear!
- Please accept our sincere condolence for the death of your mother! No one can replace her place but Almighty can comfort your heart! May her soul rest in peace. My deepest sympathy to you and your family!
- As you grief, do not forget how beautiful and the amazing person your mother was! Truly sorry for your loss.
Condolence messages for loss of brother
- My heart goes out to you and your family on the passing of your brother. Accept my sincere condolences.
- Accept my deepest condolences on the loss of your brother; he was a kind and gentle soul. God bless his soul.
- My thoughts are with you and your family at this hard time caused by the painful loss of your dear brother. Accept my deepest sympathy.
- There are no words to express my sorrow for your loss, may you find comfort in the loving memories you shared while he was alive. Accept my condolences.
- He can only be physically gone but never the life lived and the memories shared. Have faith and be strong, may his soul rest in peace.
- It’s awful and sad to hear about the sudden and painful exit of your dear brother. My deepest and sincere sympathy goes to you and your family.
- Every time you miss him, search in your heart, there you can feel him, be with him and embrace him. May his gentle soul rest in peace.
- Your brother shall forever be cherished. In our minds, he lives on. It is an honor to serve alongside your brother. My condolences to you and your family.
- Your brother is the kindest and bravest person I have ever met, stay strong and know that he continues to live in our heart. My sympathies.
- I know there are no words to comfort you right now. If there is anything, I can do to help ease your grief during this trying period, please do not hesitate to reach out to me. My condolences to you and your family.
Condolence messages for loss of sister
- I just heard about your sister’s passing. You have my heartfelt sympathy.
- I am very saddened to hear of your loss. Accept my deepest condolences.
- I’m always there in your hour of need. May her soul rest in peace.
- I am sorry for your loss. I am available if you need anything or if there’s anything you’d like to talk about.
- I know mere words aren’t enough, but I want to let you know how sorry I am for your loss.
- May our Lord bless and comfort you and your family during this time of grief. Please accept my sincere condolences.
- I am forever grateful for the opportunity to know your sister and I will surely miss her warm smile, my deepest sympathies.
- In this sad time, I would like to extend my heartfelt condolences to you and your family on the painful exit of your dear sister. She was so important to our world and will never be forgotten.
- I am sorry to hear about your sister, she lived a fabulous life and was an inspiration to everyone who knew her. My deepest condolences.
- I know that you are going through a tough time, just know that I am here for you. I am truly sorry for your loss.
Condolence Messages to a Friend
- 41.I was so sorry to hear of your loss. I am always here for you, sending you love and strength during this distressing time. Let your tears flow, and may your sorrows be softened with happy memories. I am thinking about you and sending my heartfelt sympathies and condolences.
- 42. Hugs are great medicine for the soul. They let you know that others care and wrap you up in the comfort of warm hearts. They hit the right note when words cannot. If you need a hug, just let me know, as I have plenty. I would love nothing more than to share them with you during this difficult time. I send you my deepest condolences.
- 43.Losing a loved one is something I wouldn’t wish on anyone. It feels like fog casting a veil over your life. I want you to know it won’t always be that way. The fog will clear, and the sun will shine again. When you need a ray of light, I will never be far away. I am sending you my heartfelt sympathies and condolences.
- 44.My deepest sympathies are with you for the loss. If you’d like to talk, to walk, to sit and stare at the world with the strength of a friend beside you, I am here for you. I am here for you now. I am here for you later. Take your time.
- 45. While no one and nothing can fill the hole created by the loss of your loved one, I know that [he/she] would want you to think of all the joy, love, and laughter that remains in the world. It may seem out of reach right now, so when you’re ready, I am here with a smile, a hug, and bits of cheer. I am thinking of you and sending heartfelt sympathies and condolences.
- 46. When the bridge over grief seems shaky and long, look up. Remember the view and beauty around you. There is a world of wonder still to discover. Keep walking and moving forward. Soon you will find yourself on solid ground again. I send you my sincere and heartfelt condolences and am here for you whenever you are ready.
- 47. Losing someone so dear is devastating, and no words can ever really relieve that pain. But to help, I wish you courage and healing during these toughest of days. Cry when you feel like it. Let the laughter roll when it comes. And know that your [friend/loved one] will forever live on in the journeys you shared together.
- 48. We may know that death is a part of life, yet it’s never easy to lose someone. I’m so very sorry for the great loss…., whom I know was a bright spot in your life. I would love to help you keep his/her memory alive by hearing your stories of the times you shared. I’m here to listen to your words, your tears, and to hold your hand through it all.
- 49.There are cultures in the world that mark a person’s passing with a celebration of life. I don’t know if you’re up for a marching jazz band or a raucous party, but if I can help you to remember [insert name] and all the greatness [he/she] brought into the world, I’m standing by. Dance shoes and jazz are optional. A moment of happy reflection is not.
- 50. After losing someone you love, it can feel like you’re floating through life. You go through the motions, but are numb to the world around you. One of the hardest parts can be trying to reconnect yourself. Whether you need someone to laugh, cry, or talk with, I will be here to help you through this time. My heart is with you.
- 51.I know it must feel all-consuming and endless right now, but I hope it brings you some comfort to recognize that never knowing the [love/friendship] of [insert name] would have been a worse fate indeed. I am here. Whenever you need me. Day or night. I am here to cry or laugh, to listen or talk. Let the grief be what it is for now. And one day soon, all those memories will sparkle with joy again.
- 52. My thoughts and heart are with you during this time. I’m so sorry for the loss of your loved one, as I know [he/she] was a special person in your life. May the many happy memories that you made together be a consolation today and all the days ahead. I send you my sincere condolences and sympathies.
- 53. It can be hard to think happy thoughts, especially when you are missing someone that meant so much to you. How about a trip to a fun place? We can laugh and cry together. True friends are still here, loving and living life with you. I am holding you in my heart and standing with you in your time of loss.
- 54.The highest form of love is remembering and honoring those who have passed. Although it is no healing balm, I hope the memories of your loved one soothes your pain in these coming hours, days, and weeks. I wish for that time, once again, little by little, when you can joyously bask in the sunshine of the good times you shared.
- 55. Saying goodbye to someone as important as [insert name] is to you is hard. Although I cannot replace [him/her], I am here to soften your loss with hugs, a shoulder to cry on, and the reminder that you are not alone. You are in my thoughts and my heart.
- 56.It is always a good thing to be kind to yourself when life gets rough. Look for the things that will build you up again after losing your loved one. Friendship and uplifting activities are things I can offer to you. I hope that spending time with me is on your list. I am waiting for your call whenever you feel up to it.
- 57. In thinking about your loss, and all that you are going through, I had an idea. Would you like to meet up so we can talk and celebrate their life together? I would love to bring a smile to your face and see moments of joy return to your heart. I would be honored if perhaps I can help your healing process to begin. I am thinking of you.
- 58.My heartfelt condolences for the loss of your [friend/family member]. May you find comfort in remembering the special moments that brightened your days throughout the years. I hope you allow all the memories you shared to shine in remembrance for years to come.
- 59.It is with sincere compassion that I extend my deepest sympathy for the recent bereavement of your [dear friend/loved one]. Alas, the curtain falls on us all, but it is never an easy time for those left behind. May the warmth of your [companionship/love] radiate in your heart as peace settles upon you in the coming days and weeks.
- 60. I just wanted to write to lift your spirits a bit and let you know I am thinking of you constantly in your time of loss. I hope you do not mind if I come and visit from time to time. I would love to brighten your day because I care deeply about you and how you are feeling. Until then, I am sending you my deepest sympathies and condolences.
Condolence message on death of a Child
- Very saddened to hear this news. My thoughts are with you.
- In moments of a great ordeal, words are useless. God rest his/her soul.
- Your loss deeply saddens me, May you find the strength to get through this.”
- In this sorrowful time, may the love of family and strength from friends comfort you.
- You and your family are in my prayers during this difficult period. Accept my condolences.
- She will always be remembered, as I will forever hold her in my heart. God rest her soul.
- We will never forget the image of his energetic and bright face. May God grant him eternal rest and the family the strength to bear his untimely passing.
- I pray that your heart and soul will find peace and comfort during this difficult period. Accept my deepest condolences.
- My sincere condolences to your family on the immeasurable loss you suffered. Know that you are in my prayers.
- I can’t imagine what your family must be feeling right now, but I want you to know that I’m just a phone call away if there is anything I can do to help you get through this. My heartfelt condolences.
Christian Condolence Message for Loss of Loved One
- I am praying that God will grant you the strength you need to face the sad occasion, and that He will give you comfort and healing for the loss of a loved one.
- My condolences go out to you and your family for the loss of a loved one. I know that God will be with you through this difficult time.
- I am sorry to hear the loss of your loved one. May the Good Lord bless you and keep you and give you inner peace as you face this trying time.
- God called home another faithful saint. He will also embrace you with His love as you grieve for the loss of a loved one.
- We are praying that God will heal your broken heart and bring you peace throughout this sad and sorrowful time.
- May God strengthen you and your family! Please accept my sincere sympathies for your great loss.
- The life, love, and faith of your parent were a great inspiration to all of us. Please accept our condolences and know that we are here for your family.
- We will miss her deeply in our hearts because she was the gentlest soul to us. Our prayers and love are with you and your family. Please accept our deepest condolences.
- We shared good memories, laughter, and joy, and now that she left us, we share your grief and pain at her passing. Our prayers and thoughts are with you.
- I know that your faith is strong. Continue to cling to Him during this difficult time. God is with you now and always, and carries you in His everlasting arms.
- May God comfort you and hold you in His arms as you go through this sorrowful time. Remember that I am always here for you.
- Please accept our deepest condolences for the loss of your loved one. We hope to comfort you with simple funeral flowers and express our respect to the great man your father was to us.
- Life without your beloved wife will truly be difficult. We pray that God will comfort your heart and fill your soul with love and peace.
- May the Heavenly Father bless your soul with peace and comfort! Lift your pains and sorrow to Him and feel His love because your loved one is now in His loving arms.
- I know that God’s care and love will embrace you, as well as the support of us all. We send our condolences to you and your family.
- Your dad was admired for his strength of character and faith in God. May you feel God’s grace and mercy, knowing that your dad is now in the loving arms of God!
- We pray that God will shine His light on you and guide you through each day throughout this time of darkness and sorrow.
- I know that there is no word I can say to take the pain away, but please know that my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
- May God give you His peace, comfort, and strength throughout these trying times! Always remember that when life is darkest, God is closest.
- Praying that God will comfort you with His love during this sad time. We are here to share your grief for losing a loved one.
Islamic Condolence Message for Loss of Loved One
- May Allah (SWT) grant him the highest peak of Jannah and forgive his sins. My sincere condolence.
- Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Ilaihi Rajiun. May Allah grant him/her Jannatul-Firdaus and forgive his/her sins.
- May Allah, Rahmanir Rahim expands his grave and lights it with his blessings. He/she was such a nice person. Allah will place him/her on Jannatul Firdaus.
- Kullu Nafsin Zaa’ikatul Maut, Allahu akbar, deep condolence from the core of my heart. We all belong to Allah. Allah has taken away what he owns. Don’t be sad. He will judge the right.
- It is always Allah who takes care of you and it is HIM who takes one away. You cannot defy the destiny He has in store for you. Wish for the best. Try to believe in Him.
- Your mother was such a kind spirit. May Allah forgive all her sins and light her grave, and makes it a part of Jannat-ul-Firdaus. Remember to pray for her every moment. Sending my prayers, stay strong.
- Don’t be sad. Allah said everybody has to die one day or another. Pray for the eternal peace for the departed soul. May Allah(SWT) grant him Jannat-ul-Firdaus.
- May the Almighty Allah give you the fortitude to bear this great loss. Take my heart and pray to Rahmanir Rahim. He will place him/her comfort and light on the grave.
- Your destiny is sealed when you were born on the ground. Why lose hope? Allah is there for you. Try remembering him on this bad situation, He will remember you always.
- Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Ilayhi Raji’un. You have the right to cry your heart out but never forget to pray to ALLAH for keeping your loving dad in Jannah. I am extremely sorry for your loss. May Allah save her from the grave’s torture and reduce all her sins. May Allah grant her Jannat-ul-Firdaus, Ameen. Pray to Allah for her betterment.
Please note that the messages contained in this article were not originally compiled by this author but were edited where necessary.