Thanksgiving 2021: 100 Happy Thanksgiving Messages, Wishes For All
Thanksgiving messages, thanksgiving wishes, thanksgiving quotes for all on thanksgiving day 2021 as compiled by Lively Stones Relationship Blog.
Happy Thanksgiving to all our American fans. Here are some wishes, images, messages and greetings to share with your family ,friends and colleagues on Thanksgiving Day.
Thanksgiving is a very special day where we get to be thankful to God and everyone else in our life for all the good things.
Lively Stones Relationship Blog reports that Thanksgiving is a very special day where we get to be thankful to God and everyone else in our life for all the good things. Thanksgiving is a blessing in disguise.
LS Family Relationship Blog understands that thanksgiving is a national holiday celebrated on various dates in the United States, Canada, Grenada, Saint Lucia, and Liberia.
Thanksgiving started as a day of giving thanks and sacrifice for the blessing of the harvest and of the preceding year. Similarly named festival holidays occur in Germany and Japan.
LS Relationship Blog reports that Thanksgiving is celebrated on the second Monday of October in Canada and on the fourth Thursday of November in the United States and around the same part of the year in other places. Although Thanksgiving has historical roots in religious and cultural traditions, it has long been celebrated as a secular holiday as well.
On this festive of gratitude, we want to thank you for all the love, kindness, and support you have lavished on us throughout the years. Happy thanksgiving.
May the warmth of this Thanksgiving season surround your life with favor like a shield. May you find happiness in everything and everything that makes you happy.
What a good time to reflect on the many blessings we have! The delightful Thanksgiving is here again, with a lot more fun and reasons to be grateful for. Have a great thanksgiving!
There have been times when I forgot to thank you for being there for me. I take this day to tell you how special you are and how great my life has become because of you. Have a memorable Thanksgiving.
1. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family. May God keep blessing you and fulfill all your wishes and dreams.
2. Sending you my warm love and best wishes on this special day. Happy Thanksgiving Day 2021!
3. Praying that God may bless you with His mercy, grace, and love. May God bless you this Thanksgiving and always. Wishing you a blissful thanksgiving.
4. Happy Thanksgiving to you all, lovely people. May your days ahead be filled with good health and great memories.
5. Happy Thanksgiving and the warmest wishes to you all. I pray for each of you to have the best things in life.
6. Happy Thanksgiving to my family and friends. Hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving.
7. I am forever grateful to have such an amazing friend like you. Happy Thanksgiving.
8. I am so lucky to spend this glorious day with you, love. I pray that we can spend every occasion of our life together.
9. Wish you have a blessed thanksgiving. May peace and prosperity follow you today and every day.
10. Happy Thanksgiving to all! May you enjoy this wonderful occasion and have lots of fun in the whole year.
11. Count your blessings one by one; it’s thanksgiving again! Celebrate and be thankful for every good tide. Happy Thanksgiving.
12. May the good things of life be yours in abundance not only at Thanksgiving but throughout the coming year. Happy Thanksgiving Day!
13. You will never get enough time to count all the blessings of life. Because life is so full of beautiful things and joyful moments on this Thanksgiving! Happy Thanksgiving!
14. The warmth and happiness of this season is nothing like you imagined. Gather to give thanks and let yourself be blessed. Happy Thanksgiving!
Thanksgiving Wishes for Brother
15. Dear brother, Happy Thanksgiving Day! I could not ask for a better brother and a better friend than you! Sending warm hugs and love your way!
16. Thanksgiving season brings up the memories of our happy childhood, so let us have a nostalgic week ahead. Happy Thanksgiving to you, my brother!
17. Thank you for making me feel as though I could do anything. Brother, I Love you. Happy Thanksgiving 2021.
Thanksgiving Wishes for Sister
18. May this thanksgiving bring more blessings in your life because an amazing sister like you deserve it. Happy Thanksgiving, my lovely sis.
19. God has blessed me with His uncountable blessings and one of them is you, my sister. Thank you for being the most supportive sister. Warm wishes to you on this day.
20. I’ve been waiting for this day so long to express my gratitude to you, my sister. You are the one who was always there for me no matter what. Wishing you a blessed and cheerful thanksgiving.
21. I have always been thankful to God for having a caring sister like you. You are my role model and I wish your every dream to come true. Happy Thanksgiving.
Thanksgiving Greetings for Mom
22. Thank you so much for always being there for me, mom. Happy Thanksgiving! I love you.
23. Mother, no word is enough to express how grateful I am to you for everything you have done for my wellbeing! Happy Thanksgiving to you!
24. Mom, Happy Thanksgiving to you! Thank you for raising me as the person I am today. I pray good health and happiness for you every day!
25. Mom, Happy Thanksgiving to you! Thank you for showering me with unconditional love and care throughout my life. May you be blessed every day!
Thanksgiving Greetings for Dad
26. I want to take the opportunity to appreciate how blessed I am to have you in my life, Dad. Thank you for your boundless love, care, and support. I love you.
27. Sending you my warm wishes on this Thanksgiving day. Wishing all the happiness to my Dad on this Thanksgiving Day and every day on this earth.
28. Happy Thanksgiving to the coolest dad in the world. Among all my blessings, nothing can be compared to you. Have a blessed and enjoyable Thanksgiving.
29. On this special holiday, I want to thank you for giving me the best life. You never failed to fulfill my wishes and needs. Thank you, dad. Happy thanksgiving day.
Romantic Thanksgiving Love Messages
30. Happy Thanksgiving to the love of my life. May God bless you with the same happiness that you bring me.
31. Whenever I count the blessings in life, your name always comes at the top of the list. You really make me feel grateful all the time. Happy Thanksgiving my love!
32. Happy Thanksgiving, honey. I am truly thankful for all the hope and happiness you bring into my life.
33. May all the good things come to you like waves rushing over and crashing on the shore. My best wishes for you on this Thanksgiving!
34. I want to spend another hundred Thanksgiving Days with you by my side. You are the greatest gift from God. Wishing you a wonderful Thanksgiving Day!
Thanksgiving Wishes for Family
35. Warm wishes for my family on this Thanksgiving day. May God bless my family in every possible way. Wishing my lovely family happy thanksgiving.
36. Having a family is one of the best blessings in life. Happy thanksgiving to my most supportive family.
37. Words can’t express how thankful I am to have you as my family! Happy Thanksgiving to my family.
38. May this season of Thanksgiving bring peace and blessings to our home. May our year be fully loaded with enormous delights. Warmest wishes to our family on this Thanksgiving.
39. Being a family means you are part of something very wonderful. It means you will love and be loved for the rest of your life. No matter what. Happy Thanksgiving!
40. Happy thanksgiving day. Wishing my lovely family lots of blessing, happiness, and love.
Happy Thanksgiving Wishes for Colleagues
41. I cannot express how lucky I feel to have a compassionate, helpful, and understanding colleague like you! Have a happy Thanksgiving ahead!
42. Dear colleague, Happy Thanksgiving! It feels great to have someone help me out in the office every now and then, so I am really grateful to you!
43. To my hard-working colleague, it’s time to do some hard work preparing the delicious turkey meal. Wishing you an awesome Thanksgiving Day!
44. Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you spend a wonderful holiday full of laughter and joy.
45. May you find peace in every corner of your home, and may your career be filled with success. Wish you a Happy Thanksgiving!
46. Wishing you and your family a blessed Thanksgiving! Thank you for filling the workplace with energy and optimism.
Thanksgiving Messages for Business
47. We are thankful to get an opportunity to serve customers like you. We want to share our heartfelt wishes to you on this Thanksgiving day. Happy Thanksgiving.
48. Clients like you make my job easy and worth it. I hope you have a safe and great thanksgiving. I hope you enjoy your thanksgiving to the fullest.
49. We couldn’t have been in this place without you. Thank you so much. We have truly enjoyed serving you guys. Happy Thanksgiving.
50. The true joy of Thanksgiving is seeing you happy and content at the end of the day. Thank you for always trusting us. Happy Thanksgiving!
51. Without you, our journey would never be this much enjoyable. Thank you for being an integral part of our business. Happy Thanksgiving to you!
Religious Thanksgiving Message
51. May your every day fills with God’s uncountable blessings, memorable moments, and happiness. Wishing you a blessed thanksgiving.
52. Let us thank God on this occasion of thanksgiving for always looking after us. May he bless us more in the upcoming years. Amen. Happy Thanksgiving.
53. Thanksgiving is a wonderful opportunity to express gratitude to God for allowing us to live and for everything He has provided us with in life. Wishing you a very happy Thanksgiving.
54. I pray to God to bless you with happiness and health. Wish you a happy Thanksgiving.
Thanksgiving Day Card Messages
55. Thanksgiving is a great opportunity to strengthen your bond with your beloved ones. Hope you will enjoy your time and have a great day with your loved ones.
56. May all the good things come flooding your way. Wishing you and your loved ones a great holiday. Happy Thanksgiving, have fun.
57. You are a blessing in my life and this thanksgiving, I want to thank Lord for sending you in my life. Happy Thanksgiving, have a great year ahead. Love you.
58. Enjoy Your Thanksgiving! May your holiday be joyful and may happiness surround it, with good things on your table and those you love around it!
59. “Thanksgiving is a time of togetherness and gratitude.” – Nigel Hamilton
60. “Thanksgiving Day is a good day to recommit our energies to giving thanks and just giving.” – Amy Grant
61. “He who thanks but with the lips Thanks but in part; the full, the true Thanksgiving Comes from the heart.” – J.A. Shedd
62. It’s a day like no other day. It’s a day to appreciate you for all those unpayable contributions that you made in my life. Happy Thanksgiving Day!
63. May God bless you on this Thanksgiving Day and fill your heart with love and happiness. I wish you have everything on this Thanksgiving Day and may God fulfill your wishes.
64. “Thanksgiving is a time to give, a time to love, and a time to reflect on the things that matter most in life.” – Danielle Duckery
65. I hope you know that you are always in my thoughts and prayers. Have a safe and great thanksgiving. May God bless you today and tomorrow.
66. “Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough.” – Oprah Winfrey
67. “Thanksgiving Day is a jewel, to set in the hearts of honest men; but be careful that you do not take the day, and leave out the gratitude.” – E.P. Powell
67. I do not wish you just because it is Thanksgiving Day, I wish you because people like you make worthy the Thanksgiving Day. Your goodness is treasured.
69. “To give thanks in solitude is enough. Thanksgiving has wings and goes where it must go. Your prayer knows much more about it than you do.” – Victor Hugo
70. “Thanksgiving is a time to count your blessings, one by one, as each relative goes home.” – Melanie White
71. “Gratitude can transform common days into thanksgivings, turn routine jobs into joy, and change ordinary opportunities into blessings.” – William Arthur Ward
72. “Thanksgiving is nothing if not a glad and reverent lifting of the heart to God in honor and praise for His goodness.” – Robert Casper Lintner
73. “What I love about Thanksgiving is that it’s purely about getting together with friends or family and enjoying food. It’s really for everybody, and it doesn’t matter where you’re from.” – Daniel Humm
74. “Give thanks not just on Thanksgiving Day, but every day of your life. Appreciate and never take for granted all that you have.” – Catherine Pulsifer
Thanksgiving Text Messages To Friends 2021
75. Happy Thanksgiving Day to you and your family! May the warmth of your heart and the kindness of your soul go a long way, my friend!
76. My friend, Happy Thanksgiving to you! May all your hard work bring color to your life and take you to the highest peak of success!
77. May all the roughness of this year fade away, and may God reward you with an abundance of happiness. Happy Thanksgiving, friend.
78. Wishing you a happy Thanksgiving, best friend. May you stumble upon the best things in life, all of which you deserve.
79. Happy Thanksgiving Day. You are so healthy and puffy that sometimes I wonder If you were a turkey! Have a great day!
80. Happy Thanksgiving, dear! On this meaningful day, I would like to express my utter gratitude and love to you for being a good companion and even better human being!
81. Buddy, you are the most generous and passionate person I know, and I pray that all your wishes come true one day. Happy Thanksgiving to you!
82. November is the time to be thankful, a time to remember and to embrace those who enrich our lives. I’m thankful for a lot of things, but I’m most thankful for You!
83. Sending my heartfelt Thanksgiving wishes to the person who always gives me unconditional love. Happy Thanksgiving bestie!
84. I wish you are having a fun time with your families and relatives. Enjoy your time but don’t freak out your relatives with your awful eating habit!
85. Thanksgiving dinner reminds me of you because you are the craziest potato I have ever known! Happy holiday, friend!
86. Happy Thanksgiving, buddy. Our friendship is truly precious to me, and I wouldn’t trade it for anything.
87. Happy Thanksgiving, my dear friend. I adore you and all the memories we have made together.
88. Missing you this Thanksgiving Hope you have a wonderful holiday!
89. Thanksgiving blessings of happiness to you, today and always!
Best Thanksgiving Text Messages For Blessings 2021
90. “I want to thank you for your friendship and kindness. Happy Thanksgiving.”
91. “Let’s give thanks to our belts, which will work extra hard to keep our pants up today!”
92. “May this harvest remind us of the abundance of nature and how blessed we are to experience it. Happy Thanksgiving Day.”
93. “May the warm glow of Autumn surround you on Thanksgiving Day.”
94. “May your home be filled with joy and happiness on this special Thanksgiving Day.”
95. “Sincere thanks for your guidance, friendship, and kindness. I’m thankful to have you in my life.”
96. “Thanksgiving is a time to reflect upon the lessons learned throughout the year and to look forward to an amazing year ahead.”
97. “Thank you for always being there for me. Wishing you a joyous Thanksgiving.”
98. “Warm thoughts of appreciation for you on this Thanksgiving Day.”
99. “We gather today to give thanks to our family, friends, and good health.”
100. “We wish you a harvest of blessings and a lifetime of happiness and health. Wishing you a bountiful Thanksgiving and a healthy, happy year ahead.” Happy Thanksgiving Day.
Please note that the messages contained in this article were not originally compiled by this author but were edited where necessary.