7 Ways to Improve Your S3x Life With Your Spouse
The impact of s3x in a marriage cannot be over emphasized. Infact, it’s the bonds holds the marriage and keep partners faithful to each others, just as the ligaments is a fibrous connective tissue that attaches bone to bone, so is an improved/healthy s3x in a marriage. Therefore, it’s important to sort ways to improve your s3x life with your spouse.
Dr. Laurence Levine, a urologist and CMO at Promescent, says that some of the most common reasons married couples have s3x less is lack of stamina, time constraints, and dissatisfaction with quantity and quality of s3x. These are also common causes for cheating and divorce. He gave us 6 tips on how to have a better s3x life with your spouse and how to improve your marriage.
Below are 7 Ways Compiled By Lively Stones Relationship Blog To Improve Your S3x Life With Your Spouse
1. Be romantic. Share breakfast in bed on Sundays or plan a weekly date night. If you are on opposite shifts, try leaving each other love notes on the fridge or on the bathroom mirror. Any psychologist will tell you that a key to a happy marriage is making time just for the two of you. This will Improve Your S3x Life With Your Spouse
2. Cut back on the alcohol. Anything more than 1-2 drinks can ruin the mood. Alcohol is a depressant. In higher doses, it can certainly hinder performance and emotions.
3. Take long walks. Even if it means just spending an extra few minutes strolling the aisles at the grocery store, the exercise and intimacy created from walking together strikes a bond leading to better s3x.
4. Exercise. You don’t need to do it together, but do it. Keep the blood flowing for both of you. Not only will you feel healthier, but you’ll get the bonus endorphins and stamina to mix into your alone time. This will Improve Your S3x Life With Your Spouse
5. No smoking. If your husband wants to have reliable and strong erections, that means a healthy vascular system. Smoking does nothing but slow both of you down.
6. Last longer. The average s3xual experience is often not long enough for a woman to reach climax. “We call it the ‘arousal gap,'” says Dr. Levine. But s3x doesn’t have to just mean penetration. Sometimes women just need some extra attention, and a good man will give her that. Which will invariably Improve Your S3x Life With Your Spouse
7. Eat Fruits. Some fruits have high flavonoid content. Fruits like berries, grapes, apples and citrus fruits are rich in flavonoids. Watermelon also can improve erections and increase your libido as it contains citrulline which releases amino acids like arginine in the body. This increases your s3x drive and performance in bed with your spouse
Do you find your marriage and s3x life suffer because you aren’t following these tips?
Please note that the messages contained in this article were not originally compiled by this author but were edited where necessary