50+ Mothers Day Messages & Greetings 2022
We know it can be hard to find the right words to tell mom or any of the mother figures in your life just how much they mean to you. After all, what do you say to the individuals who have changed your dirty diapers, put up with all your tantrums, and nurtured you into the person you are today. Mothers deserve to be celebrated every day. But this March 27th, 2022, take advantage of Mother’s Day to truly pamper your mom with gifts and heartfelt wishes. Beyond just the standard store-bought card or a simple bouquet — why not surprise mom this year with custom Mother’s Day gifts complete with cute wishes and quotes for something extra special.
Thinking of messages to send? don’t worry we’ve compiled a list of 50+ Mother’s Day messages, quotes, and wishes that you can use. Don’t be afraid to change it up and make it your own — we are all about customization after all!
Funny Mother’s Day Puns to Use in Your Greeting Cards
- Your morning homemade breakfasts were egg-cellent! Thanks for always feeding me mom.
- Mom you make my world butter just by being in it!
- Mom, I love you from my head to-ma-toes.
- There is nothing more I can ask for, you really are the opti-mom.
- Somehow, you always know how I’m feeling and what I’m thinking. You must be mom-nicient.
Mother’s Day Quotes for Sisters that Grew Up with You
- “Having a sister is like having a best friend you can’t get rid of. You know whatever you do, they’ll still be there.” — Amy Li
- “Sister is our first friend and second mother.” — Sunny Gupta
- “More than Santa Claus, your sister knows when you’ve been bad and good.” — Linda Sunshine
- “When sisters stand shoulder to shoulder, who stands a chance against us?” — Pam Brown
- “A sister is a little bit of childhood that can never be lost.” — Unknown
- “Being a sister isn’t about gender or DNA. It’s about unselfconscious love.” — K. Flay
- “Acquaintances were always on their best behavior, but sisters loved each other enough to say anything.” — Lauren Weiberger
- “There can be no situation in life in which the conversation of my dear sister will not administer some comfort to me.” — Mary Montague
- “You may be as different as the sun and the moon, but the same blood flows through both your hearts. You need her, as she needs you.” — George R. R. Martin
- “The best thing about having a sister was that I always had a friend.” — Cali Rae Turner
Inspirational Mother’s Day Wishes & Quotes
- “To describe my mother would be to write about a hurricane in its perfect power. Or the climbing, falling colors of a rainbow.” – Maya Angelou
- “In giving birth to our babies, we may find that we give birth to new possibilities within ourselves.” – Myla and Jon Kabat-Zinn
- “I realized when you look at your mother, you are looking at the purest love you will ever know.” – Mitch Albom
- “Sometimes the strength of motherhood is greater than natural laws.” – Barbara Kingsolver
- “A mother’s arms are made of tenderness and children sleep soundly in them.” — Victor Hugo
- “Mother’s love is peace. It need not be acquired, it need not be deserved.” — Erich Fromm
- “A mother’s happiness is like a beacon, lighting up the future but reflected also on the past in the guise of fond memories.” — Honore de Balzac
- “Mama was my greatest teacher, a teacher of compassion, love and fearlessness. If love is sweet as a flower, then my mother is that sweet flower of love.” — Stevie Wonder
- “In the mother’s eyes, her smile, her stroking touch, the child reads the message: ‘You are there!’” — Adrienne Rich
- “My mother is my root, my foundation. She planted the seed that I base my life on, and that is the belief that the ability to achieve starts in your mind.” — Michael Jordan
Sweet Mother’s Day Wishes for Your Wife/Partner
- Everyday I am the happiest knowing I have you by my side; watching you be an amazing mom and an incredible human.
- You’ve taught me so much in the years we’ve been together, especially how to be a better parent and better person; I cannot thank you enough.
- It is an indescribable joy to see the smiles on our kids’ faces as they run into your arms for a hug — the feeling of warmth and family rushes into my heart.
- Kind, brave, strong and capable: these words describe you perfectly my darling, you are the pillar of our home.
- Every day your superhuman patience, kindness and care for our children inspire me. I could never do this without you my love.
- I know I don’t always notice the little things you do for our family; but I am immensely grateful for all that you do to build and nurture our beautiful life.
- Another year and the kids are all alive, well and happy — all thanks to you! So, let’s cater to all your needs today.
- You came into my life like a bright, shining light in the dark. Thanks for being my soulmate and the mother to our kids, I love you.
- Today and everyday you deserve nothing but the best of what life has to offer. Thanks for being the glue that holds our family together.
- All the good that exists in my life I owe it to you, I received something I could never buy with money:
Mother’s Day Wishes to Show Gratitude for Mother-in-Laws
- Not only did I find the love of my life, I also found the love of a mother. Thank you for showing me the same love you shower upon your own kids.
- Every day I see how my partner embodies your love with our children, and I couldn’t be more grateful.
- Thank you for so readily accepting me into the family with hugs and lots of delicious food.
- All the wonderful things I see in my partner, I already know comes from you. Happy Mother’s Day!
- Happy Mother’s Day, I can’t say enough thank yous for bringing my soulmate into this world.
Lovely Mother’s Day Greetings for Grandmothers
- Walking into your home reminds me of the best things: hugs, cookies, comfort and unconditional love.
- All my sad days were made better once I got to see you. Love you grandma!
- I noticed how your love and kindness nurtured my mom, who then used that to nurture me. You’re truly one of a kind grandma!
- All I want at the end of a long, tiring day is a hug from grandma and food from her kitchen.
- Thank you for all the unwavering support and unending affection. Love you so much grandma.
Create Unforgettable Memories this Mother’s Day This Day 27th March 2022
What is Mother’s Day if not unconditional love and memories of growing up persevering. Don’t go without letting mom or any of the mother figures in your life just how much you appreciate their effort and care. Sometimes a few heartfelt words and wishes paired with a gift that comes from the heart can go a long way in making these amazing, strong women feel seen and loved.
Please note that the messages contained in this article were not originally compiled by this author but were edited where necessary