Happy Children’s Day!
LS gathered that Children’s Day is all about celebrating the children every 27th May of the year. It is a time to reflect on these precious gifts that God has given to mankind and to send wishes, messages, and prayers to them to show your love.
It is important to show your children that you love them by marking Children’s Day 2021 in a special way for them because as a parent, having children is one of the most significant things that can happen to you, this is why the Holy Bible says that children are gifts from God and that’s why the day is special.
Not sure of what to write in Children’s Day card or the happy children’s day message to send to your child today on Children’s day 2021? Don’t worry, we’re here to help. Check out our best Children’s Day messages below…
Children’s Day Messages, Children’s Day Prayers, Children’s Day Wishes, Children’s Day Quotes
1. Children carry the hopes for our brighter tomorrow and the dreams of our happy future. Wishing a very enjoyable day for children all over the world.
2. May the innocence in their smiles and the purity of their hearts stay forever unfaded. Wishing a joyful children’s day to every kid in the world!
3. God loves every child so much that he creates each one of them with unimaginable perfection. Truly, children are blessings from heaven. Happy children’s day!
4. If money could buy happiness, everyone would go back to their childhood with all the money they have. Childhood is awesome like every child is. Happy children’s day!
5. Children are the flowers from heaven. Let’s make this world a safe and enjoyable place for our kids. Happy children’s day!
6. The most precious thing in this world is a smile on the face of a child. Happy children’s day to every kid in the world. You’re so special to us!
7. The earth reveals its innocence through the smiles of children. A very warm wish for all the children on this special day. Happy children’s day!
8. The sweetest period of anyone’s life is their childhood. A very happy children’s day to all the kids in the world. Spend this day with unlimited fun!
Children’s Day Wishes From Parents
9. Nothing will make us happier than watching you grow up to be even a better human being than we are. All the good wishes to you on this day!
10. We feel proud all the time for having you as our child. You can make all our pains go away with just a little smile of yours. Happy children’s day!
11. Simply having a look at you fills our hearts with boundless joy and make us feel relieved from all the anxieties of this world. Wishing you a happy children’s day!
12. On this very special day, we look forward to spending some really mesmerizing moments with you because you’re so special to us. Happy children’s day!
13. Our greatest pleasure lies in bringing smiles on your face and creating some moments for you to remember in the future. Happy children’s day!
14. Our every today is spent on building a beautiful tomorrow for you. Your happiness means the most to us. Wishing you a happy children’s day!
15. Every little smile on your face brings the boundless joy of parenthood to our heart. All the charm and joy of this day is for you. Happy children’s day!
16. All our sacrifices and hard works are for making this world a beautiful place for you. You are everything to us. happy children’s day my dear!
Children’s Day Wishes From Teachers
17. If we want to see our future filled with happiness and harmony, we must teach our kids to be a good human being more than anything else. happy children’s day!
18. A child can always teach an adult three things: to be happy for no reason, to be always busy with something and know how to demand with all his might what you want.
19. Kids, there are no words describe how special you are to us. Come on let’s enjoy this day with fun and laughter. Happy Children’s Day!
20. Time for some splashing fun Cheers and jolly time for everyone because it’s Children’s Day, May the love and laughter always stay on every child’s face! Happy Children’s Day!
21. Childhood means Fun unlimited… The bounteous shower of love and care… Realm of imagination… The joy of growing up… Happy Children’s Day!
22. Dear children! A smile of yours can show heaven on earth. A twinkle of your eyes can still us for ages. Happy children’s day. God Bless.
23. Childhood is An enchanting vista, An endless fun, A joyful classroom, An experience, An era of imagination, An artistic journey, An ode to love and A happy moment, Happy Children’s Day!
24. Never stop screaming, playing and laughing, it’s part of your childhood which will always be with you. Happy Children’s Day!
25. They may not always smell pure and sweet, A dirty diaper or a dampened sheet But with a loving cuddle and a beautiful smile, The joys of parenthood are all worthwhile. Happy Children’s Day!
26. Treat your kid like a darling for the first five years. For the next five years, scold them. By the time they turn sixteen, treat them like a friend. Your grown-up children are your best friends.
27. Every child is a miracle with each having their own ways make this world a beautiful place for us. happy children’s day to every child in the world!
28. Your children need more time for you than the gifts you buy for them. Let them know how special they are to you. Happy children’s day!
29. Children should be taught how to be a good human being than how to be rich. A very warm wish for every kid on this very special day!
30. We may be your teachers but we also have a lot more things to learn from you, especially, how to laugh with all your hearts. Happy children’s day!
31. On this very special day, let us all celebrate the innocence and purity of our kids. Let them feel precious in every way that we can. Because they are our future!
More Children’s Day Messages You Can Share On Social Media
32. When we are old and failing, it is the memories of childhood which can be summoned most clearly. Wish you all a Happy Children’s Day!
33. Children Are Like A Wet Cement. Whatever Falls On Them Makes An Impression. HAPPY CHILDRENS DAY HAVE A DAY OF CHILDHOOD MEMORIES!
34. Every child is a gift of nature, give them their today, give them time to play and make way for their future. Happy Children’s Day!
35. Childhood is about innocence and playfulness. It is about joy and freedom. Happy Children’s Day!
36. There are only two lasting gifts we should give our children, One is roots and second is wings. Happy Children’s Day
37. We worry about what a child will become tomorrow, Yet we forget that he is someone today. Happy Children Day!
38. Such a treasure your precious child is, Who will thrive on every hug and kiss. Hold them close and sing them songs; they will only be a child for so long. Happy Children’s Day…
39. Children are the best creation of God, they spread joy in every season. Happy Children’s Day.
40. We are the future, The hope for a brighter tomorrow. We, the children of the world are symbols of promise and potential, Happy Children’s Day!
41. Remember when we were little, we always wanted to grow up Now we realize it was better being a kid! Wishing all my dear friends a Happy Children’s Day!
42. When I was little I used to close the fridge door really slowly just to see when the lights went out Feeling nostalgic! Wish you all a Happy Children’s Day!
43. Every child is a different kind of flower, and all together, make this world a beautiful garden. Happy Children’s Day!
44. My best childhood memory was falling sleep on the couch and waking up in the bed thinking… Wow! I can teleport! Wish you a Happy Children’s Day!
45. Dear child, may you never lose your innocence. May life not be hard on you. May that twinkle in your eyes never lose its shine. Happy children’s day.
46. The period of childhood, the period of unlimited fun, the period of bliss, the period of innocence, the joy of growing up. Happy children’s day.
47. May you never lose the joy of childhood, may it accompany you into adulthood and stay with you for the rest of your life. Happy children’s day.
48. There are no words to describe how special you are to us. You are an amazing blessing we’re thankful for. Happy children’s day child.
49. May you grow up to be what we could never be. May you surpass every one of our expectations. Happy children’s day.
50. Childhood is an enchanting period, no worries, no responsibilities. Enjoy it while it lasts dear child. Happy children’s day.
Please note that the messages contained in this article were not originally compiled by this author but were edited where necessary.
Share This Story