Happy Mother’s Day To Beautiful Mothers All Around The World.
Celebrating your mom with special Mother’s Day messages can make her day feel that much more extra special. We might not often have the time to express our emotions for them, but on Mother’s Day, we can take some time from our busy lives to say thank you to our mothers.
Whether you need a special message for a card, Facebook post, or text message to your mom, you’ll find plenty of Mother’s Day wishes you can use to truly celebrate your mother and thank her for being your number one fan. You can even use these wishes for your grandmother, aunt, or even your mother-in-law to wish them a joyous Mother’s Day.
This May 8th, tell mom how you truly feel with any of these Mother’s Day messages. These heartfelt and sweet messages are sure to make her heart soar with love and gratitude!
100 Mother’s Day Messages
1. I’m glad that you’re my mother because I’m not sure anyone else could have put up with me this long! Love you, Mom.
2. Your smile brightens each day and makes it better than the last. Happy Mother’s Day, Mom!
3. I feel so lucky to have you as my mom. Thanks for always believing in me and doing so much for me each day. Have a great Mother’s Day, you deserve to be spoiled!
4. It’s my time to tell you how fortunate and special I am to be blessed with a mother as caring, loving as you. Wish you a happy Mother’s Day, Mom!
5. Mom, thank you for being my anchor in this stormy sea of life. I love you and don’t know where I’d be without you. Have a great day today.
6. Mother Goose, Ma Barker, Mother Theresa—of all the mothers that ever lived, you’re the “Motheriest.” Have a great Mother’s Day!
7. Happy Mother’s Day to my very own superhero and the No. 1 problem-solver in my life. I hope you have a great day!
8. In your arms, you held us. Little did we know but you have given us the greatest treasure that will never fade in our hearts and that’s your love.
9. Thanks for everything Mom, you really are one in a million! Love you!
10. Thanks for always helping me to remember what is important in life… and today it is you! You are the best!
11. Mom, you are the most outstanding woman in my life, and you’ll always be my number one. Have a very happy Mother’s Day!
12. In my life, I haven’t met a lady as elegant, beautiful, and lovely as you. I love you lots, mommy!
13. Thank you for always being there, Mom. Happy Mother’s Day!
14. There’s never been a minute I wasn’t glad you were my Mom.
15. Happy Mother’s Day Mom! Although we’re far apart you are always in my heart. I love you and miss you more than words can say.
16. Best friends and the best mother ever; you are seriously a gift to me! I love you. Happy Mother’s day!
17. Growing up I don’t think I realized just how much you did to keep our day-to-day life running so smoothly. Now that I’m grown up, I am in awe of everything you did for us, and I admire you all the more. Thank you for making my childhood such a special one! I love you, Mom!
18. Thanks for bringing me into this world and always seeing the best in me. Happy Mother’s Day, Mom!
19. Mom, I honestly don’t know how I’d get through each day without you by my side. Thank you for being such a supportive mother to me, and a fantastic grandmother to my children. We all love you so much! Happy Mother’s Day!
20. To the person who has done more for me than anyone in this world! Love you, Mama!
21. Thanks for being an incredible mother and role model to me during my childhood. I am so thankful to have your support and guidance as I navigate through life. Happy Mother’s Day!
22. I got all my good qualities from you, Mom! Isn’t it lucky you had more than enough for both of us?
23. Thank you Mom for showing me how to be the best version of myself. I am a strong woman because a strong woman raised me. I am so thankful for everything you’ve done for me.
24. You gave me the gift of life so our gifts to you pale in comparison. Happy Mother’s Day!
25. Thank you for being a source of strength, guidance, happiness, and inspiration to our family every day. Our world is a brighter place with you in it! Happy Mother’s Day, my love!
26. A mother’s work is never done – but today, you deserve a rest. In fact, take the rest of the week off! Happy Mother’s Day!
27. Thank you for making us feel so loved and cared for every single day. For today at least, I hope I can do the same for you!
28. You always put our needs first with tender love. Happy Mother’s Day!
29. Happy Mother’s Day Mom! Thank you for looking after us so well, I know it’s not always easy! I love you!
30. I feel so proud to have you as my mother. Happy Mother’s Day!
31. Thanks for giving me the best things in life: Your love, your care, and especially your cooking. Happy Mother’s Day! I love you very much.
32. Best Mother’s Day Wishes for today and always.
33. Happy Mother’s Day to the best mom ever. I love you to the moon and back again!
34. When I think back on the sacrifices you made, you deserve a Mother’s Year!
35. To the most amazing mom in the entire universe, Happy Mother’s Day. I love you to the moon and back!
36. Every night, I thank my lucky stars that you’re my Mom. Happy Mother’s Day!
37. Happy Mother’s Day to the greatest mom! We don’t say it enough, but we really appreciate all that you do for us every day. You are truly the glue that holds our family together!
38. Wishing you a first-class Mother’s Day – you deserve it.
39. May your Mother’s Day be filled with as much happiness as you brought to my childhood. I love you!
40. We’ve shared so many things — but I don’t share with you enough how much I love you! Happy Mother’s Day, Mommy!
41. May all the love you gave to us come back to you a hundredfold on this special day!
42. Any woman can be a mother, but it takes someone special to be called “Mom.” Mom, you’re the best! Happy Mother’s Day.
43. Wishing you all the love and happiness you so richly deserve. I hope you have a very happy Mother’s Day! Love you, Mom.
44. You mean the world to me. With love always.
45. To the best mom in the world, Happy Mother’s Day! Thank you for being chief cook, counselor, taxi-driver, cheerleader, and best all-around mom in the world.
46. I would have made you breakfast in bed if you’d taught me how to cook. I love you! Happy Mother’s Day.
47. Because of you, I am me. Happy Mother’s Day!
48. I love how we don’t even have to say out loud that I’m your favorite child.
49. Wishing you a fabulous Mother’s Day! You’re the best mom I could have asked for. Love you, Mama!
50. Thanks for bringing me up into a world where love can be expressed electronically.
51. Wishing you a very special Mother’s Day. Thank you for always being there for me! I love you.
52. Mom, on this Mother’s Day I want to apologize for everything I did growing up.
53. Happy Mother’s Day to you Mom, and thank you for everything you do for our family. We’d be so lost without you. You’re the best!
54. They say that as you grow older, you turn more and more into the type of person your parents are. Thank God you’re so AWESOME! I love you, happy Mother’s Day.
55. Happy Mother’s Day to Super Mommy—we are so lucky to have you! Thanks for all you do!
56. It’s that time of year again and you’re still my mother. You’d think you’d have been promoted by now. Happy Mother’s Day!
57. Happy Mother’s Day Mom! I feel so blessed to have you as my mom. Thanks for always believing in me and doing so much for me. I love you!
58. Mom, you know you’re more than welcome to come over to my place for dinner, but there’s one little problem…all the food I have needs to be cooked. Happy Mother’s Day!
59. Happy Mother’s Day to the most amazing mommy. Thanks for all the diaper changes, meal times (even when I threw my food on the floor), and putting up with temper tantrums. You really are amazing!
60. To the #1 mom in the world!
61. Mommy, thank you for looking after us so well and making every day so much fun. Have a very happy Mother’s Day!
62. I am so grateful and blessed to have a mom as wonderful as you! Happy Mother’s Day!
63. We hope you have an amazing Mother’s Day, Mom. We hope that you feel truly appreciated on your special day.
64. Can’t wait to share a glass of wine together—until then, Happy Mother’s Day!
65. Roses are red, violets are blue, sugar is sweet, and so are you! Happy Mother’s Day to the sweetest mother in the world, we love you!
66. You deserve the very best! Happy Mom’s Day!
67. Only a mother as perfect as you… could have a child as perfect as me. Happy Mother’s Day!
68. I’m still your little girl in so many ways – and for that, I’m thankful! Happy Mother’s Day!
69. Happy Mother’s Day to a woman who deserves a medal… for putting up with me all these years!
70. I am honored to be your son.
71. Thanks for letting me be a parasite in your body for 9 months… Followed by another 18 years as a parasite outside your body.
72. I want to thank you, Mother, for your patience, your encouragement, your strength, your generosity, your unswerving love, and for those three little words that helped me through so many trying times– “Because I said so.” Happy Mother’s Day!
73. Mother (n). One person who does the work of twenty. For free. See also: Saint, Wonder Woman.
74. I couldn’t have asked for a more perfect mother.
75. Grandma… you’re the best! Thanks for all the fun and laughter, I love you so dearly!
76. Lots of love to my favorite person in the world. Happy Mother’s Day!
77. Happy Mother’s Day to the sweetest mother-in-law in the universe! I’m so lucky that when I married your child I got you as another Mom! Have a great day today, you deserve it!
78. On Mother’s Day, your children are supposed to cater to your every whim- Sort of goes against the natural order of things, doesn’t it?
79. This is the beginning of a new, exciting journey through motherhood. Enjoy your very first Mother’s Day!
80. Thanks for being there when I need you the most and even when I didn’t. I love you. Have a happy Mother’s Day!
81. Happy Mother’s Day Grandma! Thanks for always believing in me and cheering me on. I love you!
82. You are more than just a mom to me! You’re my best friend. I love you so very much, Mama!
83. To the rest of the world you may be just my mother-in-law, but deep down in my heart, you are a rock of support during all the troubles of life. I am so grateful for you and the support you give to me. I hope you have a wonderful day today and know how much you are loved! Happy Mother’s Day!
84. There aren’t enough words in any language to express how much I love you. Happy Mother’s Day, Mama!
85. You’ve always been an angel to me, even when I was a little devil to you. Happy Mom’s Day!
86. To my mother: who never sends me out into the cruel world without first wrapping me up in the warmth of her love. I love you, Mom!
87. You were the glue that kept our family together and the spark that made my childhood so much fun. Happy Mother’s Day!
88. We’ve had our differences, but I’ve never doubted your love. Thank you for all the sacrifices and hard work over the years. I love you!
89. I really won the “Mom Lotto” with you. Happy Mother’s Day to a lady who’s one in a million!
90. Happy Mother’s Day to the most loving, dedicated, and patient mother in the whole world! I love you, Mommy.
91. I hope I can be half the mother to my children that you were to me. Happy Mother’s Day, Mom!
92. I never knew how hard it was to be a mom because you made it look so easy!
93. Mom, thanks for setting a great example of what it means to be a woman, a mother, and a good person.
94. I might not be your “little man” anymore, but you still have all my love. Happy Mother’s Day!
95. “God could not be everywhere, and therefore he made mothers.” – Rudyard Kipling
96. Your strength and love have guided me. Happy Mother’s Day!
97. Sorry if I drove you crazy. I only did it because I love you! Happy Mother’s Day, Mama.
98. Mother’s Day is every day when you have a gift of a child like me! Love you, Mom.
99. Happy Mother’s Day! We wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t for you. Literally.
100. Happy Mother’s Day, and thank you for your service. We salute you!
Please note that the messages contained in this article were not originally compiled by this author but were edited where necessary.