Happy Father’s Day! You’re The Best Dad In The World
We’ve got some good news: No matter your age, your style, or your relationship with your dad, a good old-fashioned card is still the ultimate Father’s Day gift. It’s guaranteed to win him over and earn you plenty of brownie points. Oh, and it won’t break the bank, either.
Of course, picking out a card is only half the battle, especially if you’re wondering what to write in a Father’s Day card this year. Finding the right words to express your love is definitely the trickiest part. 😅 Father’s Day 2022 is celebrated today, Sunday, June 19.
Luckily, you’re in the right place. Here, you’ll find tons of Father’s Day messages and wishes that any dad will love, including the most meaningful Father’s Day quotes. You might choose to keep things simple with a message like, “I’m so proud to be your kid,” or lighten things up with a dad joke (“Happy Great-Excuse-to-Go-Golfing Day!”). Or you could go full-on, whip-out-the-tissues-level sentimental like Ree Drummond did in a message to her husband Ladd last year. “Happy Father’s Day to my father-in-law, whom I love, my own dad, whom I adore, and my husband Ladd, pictured here with our first child,” she wrote on Instagram. “Strong, protective, serious, introspective, in awe of his kids. And covered in dirt and sweat, but my babies never minded. Love you, Chuck, Dad, and Ladd!
Sweet Father’s Day Messages
- Dad, you’ve given me so much. Here’s to you.
- Dad—you’ve made my life so much better. From the bottom of my heart, thank you.
- Thank you for giving fatherhood your all. You’ve made me the person I am today.
- Where would I be without you as my dad? I’m so grateful for you. Happy Father’s Day.
- Thank you for being my dad.
- God took the strength of a mountain, the patience of eternity, and combined them to create the thing we call dad.
- To my dad, the man who moves fire and earth for his family.
- Dad, even when you aren’t there, I feel you in the world all around me.
- Only a dad like you gives his all to make way for his children.
- Thank you for always making something out of nothing. Happy Father’s Day!
- Thank you for all the ways you go above and beyond every day.
- A dad is someone you look up to every day, no matter how tall you grow.
- Dad: A man with infinite patience.
- Thank you for all the many wonderful things you do… that I fail to notice!
- Happy Father’s Day to one sweet pop!
- I’m so lucky to have you in my life. Happy Father’s Day!
- Today’s your day, Dad. Enjoy it, and know how loved you are!
- Dad, you’re my hero. Thanks for everything.
- Happy Father’s Day! You’re more than a father—you’re a friend. Thank you for all that you’ve done for me.
- I’m so proud to be your kid. Happy Father’s Day, Dad!
- Everyone always says they have the best dad in the world, but that can’t be right… because that man is right here with me. Cheers to you, Dad.
- Thank you for making growing up fun. I love you!
- I love talking to you, hanging out with you, and hearing your advice. Thankful for you every day, but especially today!
- Happy Father’s Day to the coolest dad on the planet! Thanks for being you.
- Thank you for bringing love, acceptance, and joy into my life all these years. Happy Father’s Day, Dad!
- All of the lessons you’ve taught me over the years have added up to the wonderful life I’m living today.
- I’m grateful for you, Dad, and I’m not sure I’ll ever be able to pay you back for all that you’ve done for me. Happy Father’s Day!
- Thank you for giving me so many of my favorite memories.
- I wouldn’t be who I am today without you.
- To the best man I know: Happy Father’s Day! Enjoy every moment of this special day.
- Thanks for always having my back, Dad. I love you.
- One day just isn’t enough to tell you how much you mean to me.
Funny Father’s Day Messages
- Happy Great-Excuse-to-Go-Golfing Day!
- Dad, I love how we don’t even have to say out loud that I’m your favorite.
- Today’s about you, Dad! I hope you savor every moment of it. Because tomorrow, it’s back to being all about us—your kids.
- I’m sorry if I’ve driven you a little crazy over the years. Okay, a lot crazy. It’s just because I love you.
- The most important life lesson I’ve learned: When all else fails, call Dad.
- The man, the myth, the legend. Happy Father’s Day, Dad!
- It turns out you were right about everything, Dad. Happy Father’s Day!
- I love you, Dad—even if I never accept your friend request
- You’re the best dad ever. I mean, just look at how I turned out!
- I know raising me took patience… to say the least. Thank you for all of yours!
Father’s Day Messages for Grandpa
- Sending you even more love than usual on this Father’s Day. Have a wonderful one, Grandpa!
- Grandpa, thank you for everything you’ve done to make our family so wonderful. Here’s to you.
- Our family wouldn’t be half as special without you leading the charge.
- I hope I’m half the person you are one day. Happy Father’s Day, Grandpa!
- You’ve been a remarkable role model for us all. Thank you for everything, Grandpa.
- We’re all thinking of you today, Grandpa. Happy Father’s Day!
- Happy Father’s Day to a man who’s as grand as can be!
- For everything you’ve done for me and all the love you share, I’m thankful. Happy Father’s Day, Grandpa!
- I hope you know how much you mean to me, Grandpa. Thank you for being an incredible dad and grandfather to our family!
- Thank you for providing our family with so much strength, comfort, and happiness. Thinking of you today!
- Enjoy this special day, and know that your whole crew is thinking of you!
- I hope your Father’s Day is full of peace, love, and joy. Sending you all my love today and always, Grandpa!
- It’s grand to have someone like you in our family! Happy Father’s Day, Grandad!
- I admire the man you’ve been and the man you are. Thank you for teaching me what it is to lead a worthwhile life!
Father’s Day Messages for Your Husband
- On this Father’s Day, I’m loving you even more than I usually do. Have a wonderful day.
- I’m thinking of everything you’ve done for our family today, and I’m feeling so, so thankful.
- Thank you for every single thing you do for our family. I’m truly thankful.
- I love you and I treasure the family we’ve built together. Happy Father’s Day!
- I’m raising a glass to you, and wishing you the most beautiful, meaningful day.
- You’ve done so much for this family, and today, we’re celebrating that. Thank you for everything!
- I hope you know how much I appreciate you, today and always. Happy Father’s Day!
- You’re an incredible dad and an even better partner.
- Thank you for going above and beyond every day. I love you!
- I’m so thankful to be able to share this journey of parenthood with you. Happy Father’s Day!
- Thank you for all you do for our family! We’re so lucky to have you in our lives.
- Happy Father’s Day to a wonderful dad and amazing husband. We love you so much!
- I’m so proud of the father you’ve become. I couldn’t have asked for more.
- You’re an incredible dad every day of the year, but I’m glad we can set aside today to celebrate you. Cheers to you.