Marriage is all about love, trust, commitment, loyalty, communication, and understanding. However, every successful relationship and marriage requires individual efforts from both partners. But the story below and video you are about to see is not the case.
In what is described as avoidable incidence.
A fighting couple fell off the balcony together, both with life-threatening injuries, when the trouble is avoidable. Nothing worth contending for; just walk away at that moment the tension is very high! 😱😱😱
More From Lively Stones: 30 Ways To Save My Marriage by Myself
More From Lively Stones
- 10 Tips for a Healthy Marriage
- 30 Ways To Save My Marriage by Myself
- How to Save your Marriage from Divorce
- Tips for Building a Healthy Relationship Part 1
- 8 Tips to Help You Thrive in Your First Year of Marriage
Share this post for others to learn